Tuesday, November 15, 2011

photobucket-1435-1320334819126.jpg image by musthavestamps

This is the birthday card I made for my daughter. It uses the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and one of the stamp sets that comes with the cartridge. In fact everything on this card was cut on my Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge except the ribbon!

The card base is 5", the black layer is 4 3/4", and the Roxie layer is 4 1/2". The cupcake pieces are cut at 2 1/2" and the banner at 3". The stamp sets that coordinate with the Art Philosophy cartridge have the correct cutting size right on the stamps carrying sheet. This makes it so easy. You just cut out your shape according to the printed size and then stamp with the matching stamp. Fits perfectly everytime! You can go to my website to look at everything that comes with the cartridge. http://musthavestamps.myctmh.com/

I used the Roxie paper and Silver Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1482)
(the cupcake bottom is cut from the alternate side of the plaid Roxie paper)

The colors used were Desert Sand, Black, and Tulip.

All supplies used are from Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment